Monday, April 21, 2014

BANANA MILK





BANANA MILK 


The First Time I had banana milk was at a Korean Market. I LOVED it. Koreans have great taste. I Have been to Korea and The culture and food is amazing. I can read Korean and speak a little Korean.  
If you want The Korean recipe for banana milk here it is

Ingredients 

2 large ripe banana

1 cup milk

1- to 2 teaspoons sugar

1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract

 Dash ground cinnamon, optional

BUT I think it can be healthier 

For My banana Milk I like a blender full
but you can measure out how much you would like to drink.
This milk can last a few days or more in the fridge but I think Fresh Is always Best. 
You can use up to two bananas for every 1 to 2 cups Ice cold water or depending on how thick you want it always add less water to bananas or more bananas to your water.
You can also have half a blender full of water and fill it to the top with bananas for a Blender Full of Banana Milk. 
After Blending to the Consistency that you want 
Then you can add a Variety of  things to sweeten it more OR just drink it right away.

For healthy Options you can add some Dates. Just add a few at a time till its sweetened to your likeness. 
For another option you can add Organic Palm Sugar
or what I love to do is add cinnamon.
I never measure, I just Add until it tastes how I want it. 
But here is a estimate to what I do for my banana Milk
 Ingredients

I use a Vitamix Blender or My glass Oster Blender
Fill The blender up with Ice Cold water Half Full
I use Ten to Fifteen Bananas
Add A dash of cinnamon
Blend and Serve


Banana Milk is great substitute to dairy milk and goes great over Gluten free Cereal or homemade nut cereals. It also taste great with cookies and muffins.  





No comments:

Post a Comment